Northwest Educational Services is hiring for full-time and part-time positions.
The ideal candidate can cover a wide variety of academic content, support standardized test-prep, teach study skills, and help students with organization and time management, but we are open to anyone with expertise in any academic domain.
We are happy to accept applicants who only want to work over Zoom, but we’re most interested in Seattle-area applicants who want to work in our office, which is located in north Queen Anne near the Fremont Bridge.
Why work for Northwest Educational Services?
- Work in a supportive, growth-oriented office with other like-minded coaches.
- Our office is loaded with resources like textbooks, school supplies, and computers.
- Flexible scheduling – name your hours, we’ll offer them to students, and we’ll take care of the scheduling communications with families.
- Our motto is “Learn how to learn.” We support active studying, model curiosity, and help students gain independence as learners.
- If you want to grow your coaching skills, we can help.
- You can learn more about our approach here.
Email Greg Smith today.