After you have scheduled a consultation with us via email, please fill out our Student Intake Form below:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are Zoom-only until further notice.
For future reference, this is our location:
218 Nickerson St, Suite C
Seattle, WA 98109
NWES is located on the north side of Queen Anne, just west of the Fremont Bridge.
The entrance to our office is on the northeast corner of this building, off Etruria St., which looks more like a parking lot than a street.
Please do not park in the small parking lot directly off of Nickerson. This lot belongs to Brown Paper Tickets.
There are five valid parking options:
- In front of our building right off of Nickerson St., there are two spots on the left-hand side of the parking lot. Please do not park in the spots that are deeper in this lot on the right-hand side; those belong to Brown Paper Tickets.
- Behind our brick building in one of our three designated spots, where you will often see cars double-parked. The cars trapped against the building belong to our coaches. Please double-park us in if you can. If you park directly against the building, you might get trapped and have to do some car shuffling.
- West of our building on Etruria St. (along the large building on the north side or along the grass on the south side, not directly in front of Wessco Blinds or in any of the 222 parking spots)
- Parallel park on Nickerson St.
- If all these options fail, find a spot in the neighborhood on the south side of Nickerson.
And feel free to ask us when you arrive if you’re unsure that you’re in a good spot.
If you’re coming from North Seattle, you’re less likely to get stuck in bridge traffic if you take the Aurora Bridge and then take the exit for Dexter AVE N rather than taking the Ballard or Fremont bridges. This route is a few minutes longer most of the time, but sometimes it saves you half an hour or more.